Saturday, March 7, 2009

Yes, Spring Will Come

At Scrap Shotz, it was my turn to do a card challenge for the first of the month challenge. My challenge is to use something that reminds you of spring. It can be the fun bright colours; a butterfly or two or some flowers.

Here is my take...

Supplies: Close To My Heart (white cardstock base); Bazzill (dark pink cardstock); EK Success (light pink glittery pattern paper); K&Company (Amy Butler pattern papers); Nestabilities (Large and medium butterfly dies); Cuttlebug (medium butterfly die); Glitz designs (clear bling large): Prima (small bling); Kaiser pearls (Pink); various sentiment rubs (Melissa Frances, Daisy Bucket and a few unknown!); VersaMagic (Jumbo Java chalk ink)
And a close-up of each card...

And I cannot do pink without blue now can I? So here are some blue-ish cards! LOL

And a close-up...

Thanks for dropping by! I had so much fun with these cards!

-vw

No comments: