Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Project 365 - Day 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20

Thanks for indulging me with all my pictures! At the end of the year, I will have 365 pictures to show you! LOL

So Day 16

A beautiful bouquet of flowers to cheer me up from two very good friends! Thank you Tracey and Jacquie!

Day 17

Playing around with my camera in my studio while Madison was doing her homework!

Day 18

An unseasonably warm winter day as I shovelled the driveway and Danielle played in the snow. I was Shoveller Mommy and she was Picker Danielle. She was collecting all the ice crystals in the plastic bag the newspaper came in! Fun times!

Day 19


Finally captured Danielle sleeping - not the best shot but one nonetheless! How can someone who is so busy during the day look so angelic when we sleeps??? LOL

Day 20


A historic day - the day Barack Obama became President...I'm glad I have a picture of him even if it is on tv! LOL

Thanks so much for dropping by!
-vw

1 comment:

missusem said...

Love your pics.. and your girls are really cute!!