Monday, March 16, 2009

Creative Scrappers Challenge Blog

I was thrilled and honoured to be asked by Kristine Davidson of Creative Scrappers Challenge Sketch Blog to do her super fun sketch! Here is my take on her sketch-

Supplies: BasicGrey (Sultry - all pattern papers); Cardstock (not quite sure on the brown but I think it may be very old Scrapbook Sally; light pink is Bazzill); American Crafts (alpha foam stickers); Making Memories (glitter label); Butterfly dies (large - Cuttlebug; small - Spellbinders); Kaiser (gems on butterflies); stitching; oval coluzzle (to make the thought bubble)
And here are a couple of close-ups on the butterflies-





Thanks for dropping by!

-vw

1 comment:

Denise...The Glitter Queen said...

OH MY GOSH!! Virgina!! I can't believe I stumbled upon your blog!! I hope you remember me...from the CTMH Tour in Anaheim, CA 2 years ago!! Just went to the one in Phoenix and Debi T. and I were wondering about you. And here you are! Looks like all is well with you and yours!

Keep in touch!
Denise