Friday, March 20, 2009

Week #2 Entry for the Ribbon Rave

Here is my entry for last week's (Week #2) Ribbon Rave contest at Savvy n Sassy. The major criteria was to use ribbon and staples creatively. I threaded a bead through the staple and then used my stapler to shoot the staple through a button...ok, I think my stapler is broken now but it was really fun! LOL

Supplies: Brown cardstock (Scrapbook Sally? I am not sure as it is very old!); BasicGrey (all pattern papers, "Spunk" rubon); buttons (Making Memories, Autumn Leaves, BasicGrey); Flowers (Prima - large green; felt and smaller paper from Making Memories); Brads (Queen & Co; Chatterbox); Making Memories (green glittered label); Inkssentials white pen (journaling); Fancy Pants (felt swirl)

A close-up of the bead in the staple on the button...

And another look at the bead and staple...

Thanks for dropping by...I am looking forward to Week #3...
-vw

2 comments:

Ann said...

Such a gorgeous LO. You are rocking those challenges!!

GinniG said...

Beautiful LO Virginia! What an interesting thing to do with a bead and a stapler! Very creative! (I finally made it over to visit. :) Sorry it took me so long!)