Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Marrakesh Madness - Part II

Welcome back to the second day of my Reveal at Scrap Shotz! Here are some more of my projects to share...

A layout of my youngest daughter pining away for her older sister and just the luxury of being included! LOL

I have to say that I just adore those leaves from the Basic Grey sticker sheet! Yummers!

And a layout that absolutely captured the spirit and personality of Madison...

The circle photos are propped up on pop-dots - I have such a newfound love of those things!


What do you think of the glazed brads? I totally dig them!

And my last layout is about Danielle at her music class - gosh, just looking at these pictures reminded me of how much she loved the marrachas!

Thanks so much for dropping by!

-vw

2 comments:

Ann said...

Oh.. you are making me want this paper so badly! Such cuties.

Heather M. said...

oh my gosh, v!!! you did the cutest layouts with the kit! i absolutely love everything you created! and the 'shake it baby, shake it' title is soooo awesome! love those photos!