Thursday, February 24, 2011

February Layout Tag at Scrap Shotz

I love layout tags; have you played? It's where you scraplift a card or layout and pass it on to the next person who scraplifts you. I am always amazed at the progression of the tags.

Here is my tag submission.


A few close-ups...

I adore this ribbon. When it is subtlety adorned with pearls, it is even more luscious...if that can be possible!


A close-up of the title...I love mixing and matching various mediums for my titles. Here I mixed the glitter alphas stickers from SEI with the chunkier BasicGrey chipboard alphas.


Here is a cross-sectional view of the layout. Although the ribbon appears chunky, it easily squishes flat, without adding bulk to your scrapbooks.


Supplies:  SEI (pattern paper, die cut stickers, alphas); BasicGrey (chipboard alphas); Prima (pearls); American Crafts (ribbon roses)

Did I mention how much I love love love the American Crafts ribbon roses??? The ribbon is so soft, so feminine, so beautiful and oh so versatile! (I have almost every colour *blush*)

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: