Sunday, February 20, 2011

Got Sketch? #99

Some days I can't remember whether I am coming or going! Do you have days like that??? Well, I forgot I created this layout for Got Sketch? #99. Again, I loved the sketch SO much that I made 2 interpretations.

Interpretation #1 - my first reaction was to dig into the BoBunny mini kit from Scrap Shotz. (I totally loved it!!!)




Supplies:  Close to my Heart (cardstock); Bo Bunny (pattern paper, chipboard embellishments, die cut papers); BasicGrey (alphas); American Crafts (pen for journaling and stitching) - created using a Scrap Shotz mini kit. 

Here is my 2nd interpretation...


Close-ups...





Supplies:  Bazzill (cardstock); Echo Park (pattern paper, stickers, alphas); Basic Grey (chipboard elements); American Crafts (pen for journaling)

ETA: I love love love Echo Park papers! Echo Park always includes a little something-something that takes its collections from awesome to outta-this-world! In this case, who doesn't love the banner? or the little hearts? or those cute alphas???? OK you get the picture, I have a *crush* on Echo Park!

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: