Friday, February 11, 2011

Got Sketch? #106

I love love love Valerie Salmon sketches! Sketch #106 was no exception - in fact I loved it SO much that I created 2 interpretations!

Here is interpretation #1.



Supplies: Close to my Heart (cardstock); Fancy Pants (pattern paper, cardstock stickers, notebook paper); Maya Road (chipboard alphas); Glitz Designs (mini alphas); Melissa Frances (chipboard snowflakes); Tattered Angels (glimmer mist); Pink Paislee (glitter); Versamagic (chalk ink)

Some close-ups...




And interpretation #2...


Supplies:  Bazzill (cardstock); Fancy Pants (pattern paper, transparency, cardstock stickers, glitter alphas); Glitz Designs (mini alphas); Close to my Heart (twine); Pink Paislee (glitter); Versamagic (chalk ink)

Some close-ups...




Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: