Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Inspired Scrapper - Unfinished Business

2011 has kicked off with a bang at The Inspired Scrapper. Jillian has tasked us with very CREATIVE and INSPIRING challenges. One of the challenges that hit home with me was completing some of those half finished projects. You know the ones where all that's left is a wee bit of journalling or a quippy title or a small accent in the corner, yeah, I am talking about those! If you are like me even in the slightest, you have several neatly piled up stored in a corner somewhere!

Well, let's just say this challenge had me putting the final touches on alot of projects. What surprised me the most is how my style has evolved over the years. Yes I said years because that is how old some of these unfinished projects are!



This Urban Lily folio lay devoid of journaling for at least a year. Finally I added the words and marked it complete!


I don't have permission to show the pictures of the other children on the website; hence the unusual photographs.



Supplies:  Urban Lily (folio, pattern papers, cardstock numbers and alphas); Heidi Swapp (chipboard alphas)

Here is another oldie but goodie!


Are you wondering if all the unfinished projects are completed? Well, almost! I have 3 more layouts requiring a title!!!

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: