Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sketch #89

I have had a busy busy week getting ready for school...for both girls and not a whole lot of scrapping going on. But I was asked to contribute to Valerie Salmon's Got Sketch blog and that is one request, I can never say no to! Valerie has super versatile and fun sketches.

Here is my interpretation of Sketch #89 -

And a couple of close-ups too!

I had some with my sewing machine as I "extended" the spray from the sprinkler and then added some of the super fun Cloud 9 rain dots!

Because my pattern papers were so vivid, I chose the clear acetate stars by Heidi Swapp and added an American Crafts Flair for the centres.

And I finally (after 2 years or maybe more!) used up my Heidi Swapp alphas! LOL And those cute little trees are by Chatterbox!

Thanks for dropping by! I've got lots of scrappy stuff to show you this week from Black River Designs and Scrap Shotz September kit! *drool* it is all so delicious!!!

-vw

No comments: