Sunday, August 16, 2009

ATCs

ATCs - when I first heard the term, I thought what is that? I am terrible with metaphors and acronyms so it is definitely not surprising that I would not know what ATCs were! Well, ATCs is short for Artist Trading Cards. They are traditionally 2.5"x3.5" in size. They are little morsels of beauty as well! LOL

Anyways I haven't made alot of them and have been involved in 3 ATC swaps. I have wanted to share this guy for a few months but always seem to forget...so here it is!

Isn't he cute? The base is a Jenni Bowlin bingo card. I made some paper flowers, layered them and added a button with jute. The chickie is a stamp and I paper pieced him. The alphas are the ever popular Making Memories mini alphas and the heart is from Making Memories.

And here is another fun guy...I made him in the shape of an Easter egg as it was an Easter ATC swap. I have to say that this may indeed be my most favorite ATC ever!

Have you made any artist trading cards?

Thanks for dropping by!
-vw



No comments: