Monday, August 3, 2009

More from Ruby Rock-It

A couple days ago, I posted a couple of layouts and a mini album from the Ruby Rock-It kit. Here are a few more layouts from this wonderful Scrap Shotz kit.

These pictures have been waiting for the perfect papers...and this Scrap Shotz kit from Ruby Rock-It are perfect-O!!! Danielle has changed so much in just one year! She was ecstatic on this day that we set up the sprinkler ball, a birthday present from Auntie Ellis, her GodMother. It was short lived though because Madison just HAD to sit on the ball and of course, it popped!

And here are the corresponding pictures with Madison and the sprinkler ball. This was a rather momentus occassion for me as I finally got the shutter speed right to capture the water droplets too!

The pattern papers, gems and die cut are from Ruby Rock-It. The cardstock is Bazzill. The alphas are Chatterbox...I just love these alphas. And the butterflies are Cuttlebugged! (is that a word?) LOL

These pictures are just SO Danielle! She is happy all day long, each and every day...and I am so blessed! I know it! She also loves this dress and rather than pose or sit for me, all she could do was jump, laugh and giggle at me so I had to work with what I had! Yup! An imp!

I am loving the Fiskars Upper Crest border punch...and I am loving putting the gems on its little petite points.

Thanks for dropping by!
-vw

No comments: