Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pg. 56

Intriguing title, eh? LOL Well, I am just so excited and honoured to share that Canadian Scrapbooker published my layout, "You've only just begun" in their recent fall issue. I am thrilled beyond thrilled and very very honoured to be included! (And I can also share that two more of my layouts have been picked up by Canadian Scrapbooker for their December 2009 issue too! I am so blessed!)

Here is my layout:

A close-up


Supplies: Scenic Route (pattern paper); KI Memories (lace paper); unknown cardstock; American Crafts (alpha stickers); Close to my Heart (ribbon); Fiskars (ribbon border punch); We R Memory Keepers (chipboard photo turn, label); Heidi Swapp (acrylic butterfly, foam letters); Prima (flowers); Basic Grey and Queen & Co (brads); Making Memories (flowers, buttons and glitter chipboard photo corner)

Now that we have survived the first week of school, I will be more regular at sharing some scrappy projects...and boy, do I ever have alot! It's all backing up here! LOL

Thanks for dropping by!
-vw

2 comments:

Ann said...

Congratulations!! Well deserved. And can't wait to see your next publication. You are going places.

Ellen said...

Congrats V! all your lo's are beautiful so I'm not surprised CDN sb picked them!!!