Saturday, September 19, 2009

Blah, Blah, Blog!!!

There will be more blogging in my future! First off, some news...my Design Team term at Scrap Shotz has ended...and with every door that closes, another opens. Scrap Shotz has offered me a position as Blog Coordinator and a few other duties. As your Blog Hostess, I'll be sharing tips, techniques, product ideas, demos and so much more! I hope you'll join me on the Scrap Shotz blog and here on my blog!

And...after 3 weeks, we seem to have gotten into somewhat of a routine! LOL And that precious 2.5 hours when I am all alone in an eerily quiet house, I will have time to not only prep dinner, clean, do errands but actually do something for me! This upcoming week is my trial week! Wish me luck!

Here is my September Design Team challenge...it's titled..."And...in summary..." My challenge is all about using those extra, one-off or orphan photos that you have lying around and put together a layout. Below are my samples - I hope you like them!


Supplies: Basic Grey (pattern pappers, rubs), American Crafts (felt thickers, remarks alphas), corner rounder


Supplies: Basic Grey (pattern papers); American Crafts (vinyl thickers, remarks alphas, foam ladybug); felt flower (source unknown); journaling cardstock (source unknown); typewriter. Prima (flowers), Queen & Co (brads)

Thanks for dropping by!
-vw

No comments: