Thursday, September 10, 2009

September Reveal at Scrap Shotz - Part II

Here is the second part of my Scrap Shotz reveal with the September kit. Hope you like it!

First up, a layout titled, My Earth. Danielle loves being outside and really loves the outdoors. These are some fun pictures of Danielle as she made me a dandelion bouquet. And the bottle is an old olive oil bottle from Italy that Mom brought home.


I personally found Cosmo Cricket to be so versatile. After baby layouts and nature layouts, I found myself doing a vacation layout. And you know what? It worked! The cloud was fussy cut and sprayed liberally with Tattered Angels glimmer mist (I love that stuff!) We had a fabulous time in Fernie! (I love Freshies, the coffee shop - it is such a cool place to sit and enjoy a cup of coffee...but we didn't stay for the leisurely sip as Danielle spilt her entire cup of hot chocolate! We were mortified and left shortly thereafter!) LOL


Man, the hard sell for a dog has begun in earnest and this layout is proof! Madison and Danielle were smitten with our friends miniature chihuahas. It was so cute to watch...but I am still not caving in! LOL



Thanks for dropping by!
-vw

No comments: