Thursday, April 23, 2009

This Is My Life...Right Now!


This baby has increased my mobility around the house and in turn has helped me become more functional...and that has an amazing effect on the mental state, let me tell you!

Next week, I go back to the Cast Clinic to be re-evaluated. I am hoping that my achilles tendon is healing and we are moving forward. I am over the entire shock of the injury and am forging ahead.

In the last couple of days, I have started scrapbooking again which is always great at lifting my spirits. And I have to say thanks to my great GREAT friends who call and email to check on me or drive my kids to activities. Right now, I have cancelled or re-scheduled as many things as I could...we only do the essentials now. It's amazing how wonderfully we can live without doing all these "fun" things!
I have been busy trying to get used to the purple cast and moving around the house. This has made my life so much easier.

Over the next few days I am going to share some of my Project 365 pictures and some scrappy items! Hope you'll come back for a visit!

-vw

1 comment:

lkeener said...

I was so frustrated with life when I was just on crutches - without kids to take care of. Hang in there - things WILL get better!