Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Can't Believe It!!!

I won the Ribbon Rave at Savvy n' Sassy! Me??? I won! After my crummy week, that was amazing news!!! Thanks to everyone at Savvy n' Sassy! And I made some new friends in the process too which is always a wonderful bonus!

Here was my week 6 entry...



Supplies: We R Memory Keepers (pattern papers); Bazzill (cardstock - brown and pink); American Crafts (thickers, epoxy butterfly, black pen for journaling/quote); stitching; Sharpie white pen; Scenic Route (rub); Tattered Angels glimmer mist; Stampin' Up (twill); Quickutz Diesel alpha and Cuttlebug

Our challenge was to create a layout about motion, handwrite one of the quotes provided and do an interesting ribbon treatment. The only thing I could think of was to cut letters from my twill...and it worked out great...well, I used a liberal amount of glimmer mist too!
Here is a close-up of the twill letters...



And here is a close-up of the handwritten quote - the handwriting in itself was a challenge as I never handwrite on my layouts...other than a date...LOL


Thanks for dropping by!

-vw

2 comments:

Ellen/elcrafty said...

congrats V!!!! your lo's were beautiful for all the entries!
Hope that your feeling better soon!
HUGS~

Ann said...

I just loved this LO. Congrats, it was well deserved