Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Got Sketch Express 3: Sketch 8

Valerie Salmon has created fabulous sketch classes - if you haven't tried one, you should definitely give it a go! Her sketches are so versatile and easy to use. For myself, I find I save her sketches and use them over and over again. When all the layouts are in my albums, no one will ever know the sketches have been re-used!

Here is my interpretation of Sketch 8 from her recent Got Sketch Express class. Don't you love the dancing circles on the bottom of the layout? I adore it! And in my Idea Book, I will repeat the sketch again but substitute the bubbles for waves and even flowers - see what I mean about versatile???

Supplies:  Bazzill (cardstock); Echo Park (pattern paper, die cut stitckers); American Crafts (alphas); Kaisercraft (large butterfly); Maya Road (chipboard alphas); Tattered Angels (glimmer mist); Spellbinders (circle dies); Queen & Co (pearls)

Here is a close-up of the bubble border!


Thanks for dropping by!



No comments: