Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Grown with Love!

Sorry I have not posted in awhile...we have been away, vacationing in France and England! It has been a trip of a lifetime and one that I am glad to have shared with my family. Stay tuned for layouts with my gajillion pictures! Now onto the layout I am sharing!

My youngest has a green thumb. She has always been an outdoorsy type of girl and loves any activity that provides her with that opportunity. Gardening is something she has fun with but needs my help...of course! This layout documents the rewards of her efforts...and I think she is pretty darn cute too!



Supplies:  BasicGrey (laser cut paper, pattern paper, chipboard accents, chipboard borders, alphas); American Crafts (border punch)

Here is a close-up of the arrow! I struggle with arrows but this funky chipboard arrow was perfect for my layout. As you also know I love pop dots and use them alot to create dimension on my project. Below is a close-up of the area on the my layout!


Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: