Wednesday, August 11, 2010

We're Going on a Fairy Hunt!

Danielle and I love reading the book, "We're going on a lion hunt.." And you can't really say the title without some lyrical movement in your voice, can you??? One day after reading the book, we went for a walk. Instead of the usual, "We're going for a walk Mommy..." she said, "Mommy, we're going on a fairy hunt!" LOL Our neighbours have the most adorable shed in their backyard. Every single time we go by the shed, Danielle says, "I wonder if the fairies are home today." She then knocks on the door to see if anyone is there. I love this routine of hers and hope she keeps her imagination and dreams for a long long time to come.

Here is my layout capturing our Fairy Hunt.



Supplies:  SEI (pattern papers and chipboard accents); EK Success border punch; American Crafts (alphas); ribbon (source unknown)

Of course a close-up on how incredibly beautiful these papers are and my lilting title!


Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: