Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pomme *Heart*

Danielle, my youngest, has rarely met a fruit that she didn't love but I swear her absolute tried and true favorite is the apple or as she refers to it in her french accent, "pomme." I love hearing her little accent!

Below is a layout created with some absolutely delicious Urban Lily papers showcasing her love of the apple. I cannot even begin to tell you how many pictures I have of Danielle eating an apple or drooling over an apple or dreaming of an apple! LOL



Supplies:  Urban Lily (pattern papers); BasicGrey (alphas, chipboard heart ); Tattered Angels glimmer mist; Gems (source unknown), American Crafts (brads); Making Memories (glittered chipboard photo corner)

If your local scrapbook store is not carrying Urban Lily papers, please contact Becky at Scrap-tastic, http://www.scrap-tastic.com/ Becky is awesome to deal with and has super customer service. Tell her Virginia sent you!

No comments: