Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Part Deux

Here are a few more Black River Designs Christmas in July layouts.

One of my favorite pictures of Danielle on experiencing her first Christmas. The richness and vibrancy of the colours in the Black River Designs papers is outstanding. I should also mention that these papers are heavy and beautiful on both sides; yes, they are indeed double sided.

Supplies: In addition to the Black River Designs pattern papers, the black and red cardstock is from Core'dinations. I love Core'dinations cardstock too! And the colour match is perfect-o!!! The snowflake and Christmas trees are scraps from my offcuts bin. The dies are by Cuttlebug and the shimmer is created using two different colours of glimmer mist from Tattered Angels. The alphas are from American Crafts. I also sewed along the edges as a just because...I love the stitches on my layouts!

These cuddly pictures of Danielle came from an impromptu photo shoot. She jokingly put on the Santa hat while having some hot chocolate. I think Danielle looks adorable but then I am biased.

Aren't these papers versatile? These papers can be used for summer pictures but I think they look great with my Christmas pictures!

Supplies: Black River Designs (pattern papers); Core'dinations (black cardstock); Close To My Heart (white cardstock); Cuttlebug (snowflake and Christmas tree die cuts); Tattered Angels (glimmer mist); Glitz Designs (gems)

Thanks for dropping by!
-vw

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Your lo's are STUNNING V!! love the look of the trees, I'm going to have to get me some pearl glimmer mist!

Lynn Ghahary said...

Simply beautiful! :)