Friday, July 10, 2009

5 Years Ago Today!

I can't believe that just 5 years ago, my sweetie pie, my little Stampede Princess and my baby was welcomed into our family.

Here she was on her birth day...




And here is my sweetheart today...




And here are my top 5 faves about Danielle:

1. When you smile, your eyes twinkle and you have a little tiny giggle.
2. You love Playmobil and can play it for hours on end. I especially love your vignettes that you share with me every day!
3. You love almost every fruit there is - blueberries, nectarines (the naked peach!), apricots, plums, strawberries and cantelope to name a few!
4. You cannot sleep without Pinkie and blankie - I just wish you would keep them together during the day so we don't spend an hour every day looking for them!
5. And my very very favorite is you tell me every single day, many many times a day, that you love me...and I love you too very very much sweet pea!

Thanks for dropping by!
-vw

3 comments:

Lynn Ghahary said...

Awww ... happy birthday to your sweet little girl! She's a doll!

Ellen said...

she is a really cutie pie V, Sounds like you have had a busy few weeks, I'm sure she has enjoyed her b-day!

Ann said...

She is the sweetest little girl I know! I hope she had a great day.