Saturday, May 30, 2009

Scrap Shotz Gives Back

One of the things I love most about Scrap Shotz's online crops is the challenge where Scrap Shotz makes a donation to a fantastic Canadian charity. For this Industry Insider crop, Scrap Shotz is donating $5 for every layout or card made for the I Love That Manufacturer Challenge.

Here is my layout - I must say that I love so many manufacturers but Basic Grey just happened to match my photos the best (and most importantly, it was easy to find!)



These are the best pictures I have ever taken but they mean alot to me - it's proof that my family humours me and hears me! I insist almost every night after dinner during the summer that we go for a family walk. Yes there are lots of moans and groans but we almost always end up going...and these pictures are the proof! Thanks family!

Thanks for dropping by!
-vw

No comments: