Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Project 365

With the exception of 2 days, I have managed to take a picture every day! It's been so fun! Let me share some more pictures...

Day 16/Jan 16
Some flowers given to me by two very dear friends, Tracey and Jacquie! Thank you ladies for understanding always and being there for me - I cannot thank you enough!

Day 17/Jan 17
Impromptu photo shoot of Madison...still learning the ins and outs of my new camera. Will I ever learn everything? I doubt it but it sure is fun experimenting. This is what 9 yrs old looks like!

Day 18/Jan 18
An unseasonably warm day in January. Yes, those are Danielle's pajamas - we love pajama days! Here Danielle is collecting ice crystals from Shoveller Mommy. And Picker Danielle collects all the crystals and buries them in her crystal field.

Day 19/Jan 19
I just HAD to take a picture of Danielle sleeping. Honestly, how can someone be so busy and playful and hilarious during the day and look like an angel snoring away at night??? I ask this question every single day! LOL

Day 20/Jan 20
A historic day for everyone. Although I am a Canadian, I value and am excited about the political change and energy for the United States on this day.

Thanks for dropping by!
-vw

1 comment:

Aly Dosdall said...

congrats virginia! can't wait to get to know you and work with you at BRD!