Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm So Excited To Share...

...that I am a member of the My Sketch World Design Team! Woot! Woot! It is a 6 month assignment and I am so looking forward to working with Lucy Chesna and the other members on the design team! I love sketches and this is perfect!

Here is the layout that I submitted for the sketch:


Supplies: Bazzill (brown cardstock); We R Memory Keepers (pattern papers); American Crafts (thickers/epoxy alphas and epoxy elements); American Crafts (pen for journaling); sparkle red paper (source unknown)

And a close up or two for you...





Lucy has recently also a forum and coming soon, a gallery. And if this isn't enough, My Sketch World is having a Blog-a-versary Crop from Feb 19 noon EST - Feb 23rd 9 pm EST! There will be lots of challenges, make n takes and games and of course prizes! Come join me there this weekend for some scrapping fun!

Thanks for dropping by!

-vw

No comments: