Monday, February 16, 2009

I Am a Digi Diva!

Yes it is true! I finished the Digi Diva online class at Scrap Shotz! Yes, it is indeed true! There was a time that I just didn't think I could do it, probably around hour 12 on the first assignment! LOL Now I am feeling confident that I can create a simple digi layout, maybe even our Christmas card this year without ripping out all my eyebrows! LOL

Here are a couple of the digi layouts that I did -

First up, clipping masks! Oh I just love this technique! It is so fun, so easy and so impressive!


Digital kit from Carrie Stephens - Tahiti Treats. Font is Century Gothic and Impact.

Then we did a photo collage and brushes! Oh my, brushes are fun and amazing!



Digital kit by Anna Aspnes - Something Springy.

And there was a fun contest at the end...to become the Queen D!! Here was my entry...


Digital kit - Carrie Stephens (all elements except the alphas); alphas by Melany Violette.

I am new to the digi scrapping world - if I have not creditted someone, please know it is not intentional. Please drop me a line so that I may make the appropriate corrections.

Thanks for looking!
-vw

2 comments:

Ann said...

Wow, look at those LO's they are amazing!!

Jennifer L said...

Hey - these look awesome.