Friday, February 6, 2009

February Scrap Shotz Kit

It's Jenni Bowlin! That's right! Jenni Bowlin! I love Jenni Bowlin and up until now, I have not had a chance to work with her fabulously creative products. Because my projects are in the Scrap Shotz monthly kit insert this month, my projects are not revealed in the Scrap Shotz gallery...but that is not to say it is not going to be revealed here on my little 'ol blog! :-)

Here they are - (Unless I state otherwise, all supplies are from the February Scrap Shotz kit - you will be amazed at how full and complete these kits are!)



And a close-up-

I haven't done a 2-pager for awhile and now I wonder why I had not??? I love them! So much space to work with!



Jenn's shaped paper is awesome! It is so thick and versatile - one sheet goes a very long way!



And how could I forget the ever frustrating moments of taking pictures of the girls??? Why can't they both look the same way and smile at the same time? ... sigh...I have oh so many blooper pictures! LOL


Oddly enough, I have been doing alot of 6x12 layouts. When they first appeared on the scene, I thought to myself...I'll never do this! And now look at me! LOL It just goes to show...never say never!

This is a very special layout of my Mom with the girls. The picture was taken before we took her to the airport. She and my girls share a very special bond and always together; hence, the title, Trio.



I have had this frame since I lived in the Bay Area...don't tell but that was 1995!!!! Ack! I could not let anything go to waste with this kit so I jazzed up this old frame! Too easy!


And lastly, here is my version of an ATC! Aren't this mini bingo cards just the cutest? The little chick is a paper piecing from an Imaginesce stamp. The chipboard heart is from Making Memories as are the black mini alphas.



Thanks for dropping by!
-vw

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great work V! love the frame!

Heather M. said...

wow, you got a lot done! beautiful work - love that 2-pager and all those photos!

Ann said...

Wow!! Gorgeous, you've outdone yourself again.