Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Kiki Art Sneak Peeks!! (More to come!)

So what did you think of Party Animal??? I know, I love it too!

But wait until you see the sneaks for Firefighter and Friends!







This line really speaks to me! Firstly, there are not alot of boy paper lines out there that are not baby-ish, cutesy or heritage/vintage. I don't have boys but I have nephews and I would like love to find complementary papers for their photos. I love these because they are whimsical, vibrant and fun!!!

As well, it is versatile. I know I harp on versatility but being able to use my supplies for a variety of photos/events is important to me. I can see dress-up, Halloween and school field trip photos as starters.

Let me know what you think! Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

Laurie (Wally) said...

OH V... as you know I do have boys... and I am so excited to see this paper line... it will be perfect for layouts of them....