Monday, June 14, 2010

Creatively Yours Sketch Blog

June is just whizzing by! I have been SO busy with the girls' activities and have been remiss in mentioning that I am the guest designer at Creatively Yours. It's a fabulous sketch challenge blog.

Here is the first of my sketch interpretations-

Supplies:  Pink Paislee (pattern papers, alphas, chipboard); Heidi Swapp (chipboard alphas); Close to my Heart (blue ultrafine glitter); Making Memories (white ultrafine glitter); Prima (flowers); Kaisercraft (pearls); American Crafts (dragonfly); Ranger (glossy accents)

Here is a close-up of the alphas-

And here is a close-up of the "water droplets" on the flowers - it had been rainy that day and I wanted the flowers to represent the day.


Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

Laurie (Wally) said...

Oh V.. that is a great layout.. I love your title.. TFS