Monday, March 15, 2010

Ugh! We have been sick!

I don't know what is going around but there is definitely something...and all 4 of us have it! We have been nauseous, sick to our stomaches and plagued with sinus issues; hence, my blog has been neglected for the past week. But...here I am, back and totally refreshed!!!

Here is my take on the March layout tag at Scrap Shotz. Gosh, it was so fun and I totally have the scrapping bug again! This is a bit simpler than my usual style but I love it...and it's a 2-pager to boot!!!



Supplies:  Bazzill (cardstock); American Crafts (pattern paper); Evalicious (felt circle and quote bubbles); Quickutz (alphas for the title)

Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Hi Virginia - we've all had our share of the sickies too - it's definitely the season for it! I love that AC paper and you used it SO well here - great looking layout! :)