Thursday, April 26, 2012

Got Sketch 107 - Pre-class sketch

Have you ever taken a sketch class from Valerie Salmon? Well, if you haven't, you must! Her sketches are fantastic and oh so versatile...and is so nice as well...I love her to bits!

In the next few posts, I will share the projects I made with the sketches from the class. Hope you liked them as much as I had fun creating them.

Without further adieu, here are 2 takes on the pre-class sketch!


Supplies:  Bazzill (cardstock); BoBunny (pattern paper, alphas, border stickers, word phrases, chipboard, pearls); stitching; WRMK chomper

A close-up of the border which I raised and adored with the pearls.


 And a rotation of the sketch yielded this...


Supplies:  Bazzill (cardstock); BoBunny (pattern paper, alphas, brads, chipboard, pearls); stitching; WRMK chomper; twine (source unknown)


Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

You rocked the sketches V! Lovely work!