Monday, January 16, 2012

Scrapbooks etc. - Got Sketch Lucky #13

I was very fortunate to participate in Valerie Salmon's Lucky #13 sketch for Scrapbooks etc. You can find the blog post here.

This is the sketch -

Val 1

















Isn't it just darling? I thought so too and I was excited to scrap it the minute Valerie posted it for the team. This layout was posted on the Scrapbooks etc. blog.


Supplies:  Pink Paislee (pattern paper, rhinestone); Prima (gems, alphas "Just be"); American Crafts (pen for stitching, alphas for "natural"); WRMK (chomper)

A couple of close-ups...




Well, I loved the sketch so much I decided to make another version of it...so I rotated the sketch and created this...


Supplies:  Bazzill (cardstock); Simple Stories (pattern paper, die cut stickers, alphas); WRMK (chomper); stitching; Versamagic (liquid chalk)

Here is a close-up of the die cut stickers collage-


Thanks for dropping by and letting me share!

No comments: