Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Hard Lesson Learned

I've had these pictures for awhile...not quite sure how to scrap them. It was a learning experience for sure for Danielle but it was also quite funny. Danielle didn't quite see the humour at the time especially when I was snapping pictures of her :-) I must say that I was SO impressed with Danielle when took responsibility for her actions. When the incident happened, she immediately told me what had happened. She didn't lie or gloss over the details. Yes, she was sobbing but she was truthful; I like truthful!!!

Here is my Responsible Munchkin!


Here is a close-up of the chipboard and row of bling!


Supplies:  BasicGrey (pattern papers, die cut stickers, chipboard, alphas, borders); Kaisercraft (gems); American Crafts (ribbon); Versamagic (chalk)

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: