Thursday, February 11, 2010

Show Your Love

Valentine's Day is a fun day in our house. I try to do fun things to show the girls I love them...and it eases my guilt for all the times that I get frustrated with them! LOL (I have to at least try to win Mom of the Year! hee hee)

Here are two super quick projects that I am doing for the girls this year. And I am SO ahead of the game that I have them finished already!


I know my girls love little notes in their lunch kits or on their pillow or frankly, scattered throughout the house. These little note cards with a teeny bit of stamping do just the trick. Plus, it lets me use up all those scraps in my offcut bin too!


I also like to make heart shaped foods on Valentine's Day and what better way to serve them than with an "I Love You" napkin! 5 seconds to make and 5 hours of enjoyment!

I hope you'll try one of these quick ideas too! And if you have an awesome tip to share, link me up!

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Love that napkin idea!! I'm going to do that too! :) TFS - cute ideas!