Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What Are YOU Doing This Weekend?

How about spending some quality time scrapping? Join me at Scrap Shotz Retail Therapy online crop! There will be some awesome challenges to get your creative juices moving; some fun games; fun chitter chatter...and amazing prizes as usual! So what are you waiting for??? Come hang with me starting this Friday night at 8pm EST!

And now for some sharing...

I am so fortunate to be asked by Valerie Salmon and Lynn Gharary to contribute to Valerie's weekly sketch blog. Here is my take on Sketch #74

Supplies: We R Memory Keepers (all pattern papers); Bazzill (brown cardstock); Close To My Heart (cream cardstock); Scenic Route (alpha chipboard); ribbon (unknown source)

Thanks for dropping by!
-vw

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great LO V! congrats on being selected your work is so inspiring!