Thursday, October 2, 2008

Reveal Day at Scrap Shotz!!!

Yesterday was kit reveal day at Scrap Shotz and let me say, the projects from the new and old Design Team members were outstanding! Outstanding, I say! My projects were not revealed on October 1 because I was the Kit Insert girl this month...but I can share them all here!

One of my favorite things in the kit was the October Afternoon mini book. Goodness, it was so easy to alter and make, just a mere hour and it was done! Now I definitely want to go back to add some quotes and thoughts...and yes, some bling but here is the cover and a snippet of the inside!



And here are a few layouts using that gorgeous Fancy Pants Daily Grind papers...

And lastly, I used my scraps to make a cute treat bag...I am thinking of making a bunch of these to give away at school for the girls...

Thank you for stopping by!
-Virginia

2 comments:

Ann said...

Wow!! Amazing work. I can't wait to get mine.

Kiss my Paper Trimmer! said...

Beautiful work V! As always!